Dualit Architect 4-Slot Toaster Big SALE

Dualit Architect 4-Slot Toaster 40505 - Stainless Steel with Black Finish


Dualit Architect  4-Slot Toaster 40505 - Stainless Steel with Black Finish


Simply the BEST toaster I have ever owned ...
I am a regular purchaser of Dualit, I like the designs and the robust quality build of Dualit products. I have owned my previous Dualit toaster for over 16 years and never once in that time did it fail me. Never once did I need to replace the elements! and that was continual use over a 16 year period. I didn't buy it new either, I bought it from a business that sold cafe products after cafe's had gone out of business and I bought it for £40 which was a lot for a 2nd hand toaster back then but it was and still is worth every penny I spent on it. So, why have I bought this one here that I am reviewing if my previous Dualit still works perfectly? Well, I now don't buy shop bought bread and make all my bread home-made with my Panasonic Bread Maker (which makes awesome bread by the way!) and the 'slots' on my previous Dualit are simply too narrow to cope with the thickness of home-made bread slices. I plan to sell that on eBay and some lucky person will get a great toaster that works...
Product Features

  • Commercial grade elements: This is a pop up toaster with elements that work hard enough to keep up in a commercial kitchen
  • Peep and pop function: Distinct to Dualit this feature allows you to check on your bread without stopping it toasting
  • Pure geometric lines: This toaster's form is mathematically harmonious - it echoes the fact that geometry is vital to design and build
  • Extra wide slots: For chunky bread and more - combine with Dualit sandwich cage accessory and no job is too tough
  • Interchangeable panels: With a wide variety of colours and designs, the architect can be modified to suit changing tastes


Product descriptions
Description : Dualit Architect 4 Slot Black Body With Brushed Stainless Steel Panel Toaster

Click here for more info


Click here for Great Price

Komentar

Postingan Populer